Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gingerbread goodness

Last night we did some gingerbread cookie decorating.
I am the first to admit that I possess ZERO artsy skills, but that did not stop me from having a go at these little gingerbready treats.


We called this one "Tranny Train Wreck"

Inspired by "Black Swan," I created this one. I know, it's magnificent.

This is only a tiny fraction of the gingerbread cookies. We were quite proud.

Also in [gingerbread] attendance were Katy Perry, Uncle Sam/George Washington, a Star Trek inspired fellow who was also a GINGER gingerbread man, and a leper. Yes, a leper.
I never said we weren't odd.

Christmas in 4 days!

4 comments:

Katie in Colors said...

tranny train wreck has some super sweet knee pads. i bet he/she puts them to good use.

TMI? again?

Diana Smith said...

CUTE! They look so yummy!

AngelaBeth said...

Bahahah Katie Jo's comment! The cookies are fab. Have you seen Black Swan?! I've got to do that asap.

As long as it is north, she's fine. lol. I live east of Fresno State campus. If y'all want to friend me on facebook feel free. I'm sure she'll make friends in her job/be pretty busy but if she needs suggestions or confirmation of what/where is good to eat or hang out, I'm here. Pretty sure I'm the only Angela Cantido on FB. :P

Alex said...

That is so sweet of you! I will pass along the information to her. Her name is Julianne and she'll be interning at one of the hospitals there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...