The lovely Sara has bestowed upon me the Stylish Blogger Award. Yes, I am aware I have received this before and done a post on it. However, Sara is awesomely fabulous and hilarious [seriously, go read her blog. I read from the archives and had so much fun], so I will not leave her hanging!!
To mix things up from last time, I'll make my list of seven facts themed. I just posted about the Oscars, so we'll go with a movie theme, yes?
1. For as much as I love movies, I've only ever been to one midnight premier- Twilight. My friend and I made shirts that said "I <3 Edward Cullen." As Aaron was still all kooky over me at this time, he went with us. We made him wear a shirt that said "I AM Edward Cullen." Yeah, he loved me for that. P.S. I saw this movie FIVE times in theatres.
2. Jaws is the first movie I remember watching...at the ripe age of 3. This could explain why I've always had a fascination with sharks.
3. I literally threw things at the TV when Brokeback Mountain didn't win Best Picture. I still get riled up about it to this day.
4. On the other hand, I cried with happiness when Titanic won. I made a score card for the evening to keep track of all the awards it won. Maybe I was a little obsessed with the movie. Ok, a lot obsessed.
5. My favorite movie of all time is Forrest Gump. When I get married, I want the score to be played as I walk in.
6. I hate the Sound of Music. Apologies to the rest of the world who loves it.
7. When Miss Congeniality was filmed in San Antonio, I BEGGED my mom to let me skip school so I could go be an extra. Mom nixed that idea real quick. I think I did the same thing with Selena too.
Thanks again, Sara!!