Ever since the end of my 30 day project, my little brain has been devoid of any clever ideas to share with y'all. So what could be better than just dumping a whole bunch of random thoughts. happenings, and intriguing news stories [i.e. things I have obtained from Perezhilton] on the blog for your reading pleasure? Seriously, y'all, this is gonna be random city.
Alex's completely random and in no particular order list of STUFF:
[I really like lists. They make me feel organized and accomplished.]
1. Last night I played bunco with Courtney and Amy. This was my first time to go again since the Halloween bunco extravaganza. What was different this time, you may ask. Well, I WON my own $5 buy-in back for having the most LOSSES. Hey, sometimes it pays to be a loser. Also, I got to drink mimosas. Those take me to my happy place.
2. After said bunco affair, I found I had hip discomfort. And it is still present this afternoon. I am obviously turning geriatric. Or I was gyrating wildly last night for reasons unknown to me.
Stupid teen #1: Rad.
7. And if you thought that vodka in the eyes was just a symptom of young stupidity, there is indeed cause for further worries: Accoring to a new study, 45% of college students do no significant learning in their first two years of school. Hopefully they're intelligent enough to not be pouring libations in their eye sockets, but the customary keg stands, parties, jello shots, and the like are certainly hindering the learning potential of today's young brains. So to reiterate, for TWO YEARS young collegians [is that a word? I'm making it one. I promise I've never done a keg stand so we can't blame that] will learn nothing except how to cure a hangover the next morning. Bodes well for a promising future, right?
8. Boy bff enlightened me today on the inner workings of a man's brain and told me this: Men don't like it if their girlfriend/wife makes more money than they do. It compromises their manliness or whatever. They Tarzan. Us Jane. They must take care of us and bring home the bacon! Ginger boyfriend agrees. Excuse me? We are going to discuss this further.
9. I'm not sure if I ever believed in the whole 2012 apocalypse, but I must say I'm curious of late. Mass deaths of birds, fish, cows, and even seals have me wondering what's in store for good ol' planet Earth. I mean, that's not normal right?
10. I will end with this:
Get a load of all those tattoos! I should have been aware of the quantity of tats on Weezy's body, but I was not. Rather, I should have SUSPECTED this was his situation. The man drinks grape soda with Codine, so anything is possible. Might I add, he is the perfect subject to dispute the attractive-people-are-smarter theory. This is an unfortunate looking man, but this unfortunate looking man can write a mean rhyme. Yeah, I just said that.
Happy weekend to all!!!