Thursday, July 14, 2011

Prayers

That post down there was a scheduled one.

You never know what life is going to throw at you.

Last night, my friend Sarah's dad passed away.
This is obviously making us reconsider taking our trip, but more importantly, please send prayers her way. I am not the type to ever ask this, as religion is something deeply personal and confusing to me, and not something I vocalize a lot. 

But we are all in shock and aching for our friend.
So please, think about their family today and take a minute to say I love you to your loved ones.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Prayers to your friend and her family. It is never easy losing a loved one.

Unknown said...

absolutely praying for her and the family!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for your friend and her family. Praying for all of you!

Pretzel Thief said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that, Alex. Sending prayers her way. :-(

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh i can't even imagine. lots of thoughts and hugs to your friend.

Meg O. said...

So sorry for your friend. Thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Katie in Colors said...

I'm a little late as I've not been browsing blogger lately. So sorry for Sarah's (and your) loss. I don't really pray, but I do try to send out positive thoughts. Will do so for you...and Sarah.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...