Tuesday, February 15, 2011

EXTREME EXCITEMENT

CONGRATULATIONS RONNIE AND MARSHAL!!!!


It's a Fab Four engagement!!
I could not be more excited about this. I mean, this is one of my oldest BFFs we're talking about!!
 Upon hearing the news yesterday, I started crying/fidgeting/jumping up and down/making happy noises at my desk.
After about 5 billion years of dating, Marshal popped the question with one whopper of a ring. In fact, it was Ronnie's dream ring. What a guy!

Fun fact: Ronnie and Marshal met when we all worked at Six Flags Fiesta Texas the summer between our Sophomore and Junior years of high school. We had the glamorous job of being "locker technicians" in the water park. Basically we stood out in the sun all day and got great tans while listening to the same oldies beach songs over and over again; then when the park closed we would clear out every single locker that still had things in it. Told you it was glamorous. Despite the less than thrilling job description, we all had more fun the two summers we worked together. Marshal was crazy about Ronnie from day one, though it took the Rons a little while to come around.
But now the rest is history :)

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEDDING!!



4 comments:

Caroline at Her Own Eden said...

yay congrats ronnie!! :)

Mama said...

My post last night involved wedding things...how ironic!

And congrats to your dear friends!

H said...

<3

JennAventures said...

I know how you feel, my best friend from grade school/HS is getting married next October and when she texted me I was over the moon about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...