Friday, January 6, 2012

Guest post: Wanderlust

We wrap up my series of guest posters with a blog that I've been a fan of for quite a while.

Meet Celeste of Wanderlust.

If you love traveling, gorgeous photos of said travels, delicious food, photos of said food, and people who really live life to the fullest, Celeste's blog is for you. Plus, she is probably one of the sweetest people in the world.

I dare you to not want to get on a plane to somewhere immediately after reading this!!

________________________________________________________________________________


As much as I've been loving the holiday season, my mind often wanders back to my summer adventures. Visiting Lake Como in Italy was undoubtedly beautiful but my favorite thing about the lake was its peacefulness. The way the sun sparkled on the water. The way the slow boats almost hypnotized me into a lazy sleep. The way the Alps were so quiet, the loudest sound was my own beating heart.
  glitterypears and piers from the water in the blue menaggio menaggio view of como in the cool water With the rush and fervor of the holidays, remembering this peaceful time is just what I need to get ready for the new year. Thanks for having me, Alex! I hope your European adventures bring you the perfect balance of excitement and peace! xo --Celeste, Wanderlust

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much to all my guest posters!

You guys are AWESOME! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...