Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Things I am currently bothered by

In no particular order:
  1. Andy Rooney's death.
  2. Kim Kardashian's 72 day union making a mockery out of marriage. People fight every day for the simple RIGHT to marry, yet she was able to throw an outrageously extravagant wedding that actually MADE HER MONEY. I want to kick her.
  3. The fact that the Duggars are expecting their 20th child. I don't even want to know what state her nether regions are in after giving birth to a small army.
  4. Restaurants that leave you smelling like fried food.
  5. The price of hostels in London.
To offset my irritation at the above mentioned items, here is a really creepy picture for you to enjoy.

credit

Their facial expressions.
Their clothes.
The hideous background.
Poor cat is the most normal thing in this picture.


The end.

17 comments:

Meg O. said...

What are you talking about? That picture is AMAZING!

I am pretty disturbed by the Duggars, too. So weird.

Sandra said...

2, 3, and 4 I completely agree with! Oh and the creepy picture.

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i hear ya on 2,3 and 5. everything in london is so expensive...i always end up spending twice as much as expected there.

brynn said...

1.agree
2.agree. ho-bag.
3.agree. seriously. gag.
4.agree. and same for mexican food.
5.i've never had to deal with that, but i'll agree anyway.

Megan said...

I agree with you about the Duggars too!! Ridiculous!!

Daniela said...

creepy isn't enough to describe that one...

Sar said...

1. I know. :(
2. AMEN.
3. I'm worried about the health of her and her baby. She almost died during the last childbirth, and the baby was in NICU for 4 months! Let's be smart.
4. Gross.
5. Never been, so I'm envious that you're actually getting to go.

Suget said...

oh man that photo was soo funny... haha your post made my hectic day brighter. And I agree about the Duggard family stuff. yuck. and the kim k thing... idiot. ugh. but your list sums up most of the things I am tired of too haha

Ashley said...

this picture! OMG. seriously no words.....because im too busy laughing! haha

and trying to think of people i can email this too. lol

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh. This post is amazing. 1, 2, 3, 4 = so true. #2 really chaps me' for the reason you mentioned.

Sara Louise said...

That photo is horrifying. I will continue to be horrified by it all day.

choose to be happy blog said...

hahaha that picture. makes my day.
thank you :)

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

i have to agree all of those things are equally disturbing. good call!

Celeste said...

hahaha awkward family photos!!!

also.. totally agree with you on a lot of this stuff.

ps- for london, have you tried airbnb? the hostels there are kind of ridic but you can find some reasonable (and nicer) places to stay with airbnb!

Kate said...

Very funny photo. It looks like it could be in the book, "Awkward Family Photos" (a hilarious read)...lol

Summer-Raye said...

I know!!! Im upset with the Duggars being preggers again too.

Id love for you to follow my blog, let me know and Ill be sure to follow you back!


Cant wait,
Summer-Raye

Emmett Katherine said...

hahahaha priceless picture!! #2 & #4 bother me a lot too. I didn't know the Duggars were having more children... wow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...