Things that occurred/I saw during my time at the Texas Renaissance Festival:
- Camping out on Friday night and sleeping very close to each other for warmth.
- RIP, pink camera. It got stepped on while dancing.
- A woman breastfeeding her baby, in public, while walking. It should also be known that she was in costume. Classy.
- People with very little clothing on. People that should probably exercise a little more.
- A little girl dressed as a dragon, complete with working wings.
- Some legit kilts
- Turkey legs. Nom nom.
|We're so hood. Literally. Get it?|
|You know I had to take a picture in front of a kitty sign.|