Thursday, November 17, 2011

At midnight....



Judge me. 

I probably need to be judged.

But the fact is, I ate these books up like candy. 

Really poorly written candy, but candy nonetheless.

And I love them.

I love the movies because of Rob.

Oh, Rob. Want to run away together?

I'm sure Aaron won't mind. In fact, he told me I am allowed to have you as my secret lover.

Consider it, please.

I will not be watching this gem at midnight, but I'll be in the theatre on Sunday afternoon, ginger boyfriend in tow. His choice, I promise.

For all you Twihards with the ability to stay up so late on a work night, more power to you.

So until Sunday....I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Insert 13 year old girl squeals.

5 comments:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

No judgment here...I'm a twihard all-the-way. I finally had to give in and admit it. Coming from a girl whose favorite book of all-time is Jane Eyre and a lover of the classics. I ate the candy too...and loved every bit!
Can't wait for the movie!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

poorly written candy. i hear ya. i ate 'em up just the same. and i kinda can't wait for the movie either.

Celeste said...

I'm getting off work early tomorrow to watch it :)

*Trisha* said...

Same here. I'm totally wanting to see it tomorrow! We'll see :D

Anonymous said...

how was the movie? it came out here but i havent seen it yet (still working on convincing my boyfriend that it is not a movie about vampires...oh wait it is). i guess i could go alone, but then no one pays for it ;-)

hope it was awesome! and i totally enjoy them for rob too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...