Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Have I mentioned...

That I'm on a hiatus from sweets?

Yes, I, the queen of dessert eating, am taking a break.

My habbit was getting a little out of hand.

We're talking multiple trips to the candy dish in my boss's office.

Eating out of brownie pans with a fork...or with my hands...

I know none of this is good for me...and my pants are tired of being so full with my bum.

So until Thanksgiving, because we have to be realistic, there will be none of this


or this


or this


But rest assured, I will gorge myself on Thanksgiving.

And in Europe.

Because how can I go to Paris without eating eclairs and macarons?

5 comments:

Meg O. said...

Good thing Thanksgiving's only 8 days away!!! LOL

I will definitely be a hard core momma when this baby is born. I am already ready to get back into my skinny jeans.

Deidre said...

Good for you!

I'm very impressed. And oh how sweet Thanksgiving will be.

Fash Boulevard said...

haha good for you. stay strong. you can totally do it. i however... would fail miserably. lol. super glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Yay for preparing for Thanksgiving and Europe! I think holding back a little now will make these adventures all the more delicious! :)
I'm trying to hold back a little more these days as well! It's hard...but worth it (apparently!)!

Anonymous said...

Good plan :) I should probably do the same... I've been a candy monster lately :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...