Thursday, September 29, 2011

Food to lust after

I dreamed last night that I did a recipe post.

We all know how freakshow crazy my dreams usually are, so here I am living out the one normal dream I've had in months.

Hot Fudge Pudding Cake


Now, I haven't actually made this or anything, BUT LOOK AT IT. 

Chocolate. Goo. Marshmallows. Coffee mug.

Delicious party in my mouth.


Ok so this wasn't really a recipe post, but at least I gave you something delicious to look at and epicuriously lust over!

8 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

That looks insane! Good thing I am generally too lazy to do much cooking/baking, or else I"d be eating all the time!

Ashley said...

that looks insanely amazing! get in muh belly!

thenerdykatie said...

Holy crap.

Meg O. said...

Thank god I ate and am stuffed now otherwise this would be a big problem. lol.

Tang said...

Okay, normally I would not like this at all, but I could seriously go for one right now! :)

Natalie said...

Wowww. I think I gained five pounds just by looking at it.

Deidre said...

Yup, I'm definitely drooling.

Pretzel Thief said...

...and Yogi and I just started a "we-need-to-lose-the-insidiously-put-on-winter-kilos" non-diet "diet" today, d'oh!

In other words, that looks YOWZA. (But, funnily enough, not craving anything sweet or forbidden like junk food.)

Non-diet = so far a success. Hee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...