Tuesday, September 27, 2011

25 is a birthday that should be celebrated well

...so I'll be spending it here:
Credit

!!!!!

The ginger [and his friend] and I will be taking the European continent by storm this winter.

Tentative itinerary:
Dublin [not so tentative since we're flying in here]
Liverpool [Beatles museum. Duh.]
London [spending New Years Eve here]
Paris [for the big 2-5]
Perhaps another destination in France. Suggestions?
Amsterdam

This is where my international, well-traveled bloggy friends come in handy.
Any recommendations on things to see/do and places to stay in Dublin and Amsterdam?
I've been to London and Paris, but do you have any favorite places to stay there [I've stayed with friends/in hostels before].
And where's the best place to celebrate NYE in London?
Most importantly, how does a girl spend her 25th birthday in Paris??

I.AM.EXCITED.

18 comments:

Suget said...

Ohh I would be so excited!! My friend just came back from a mini vacation in Rome... and that is so far from where you will be. But Londong for NYE sounds amazing. Have lotsa fun and send me a post card he he (:

ashleyshari2010 said...

JEALOUS.

Sara Hinton said...

I am SO jealous of this trip!!! I hoping to get back to NYC for my 25th. :)

Natali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natali said...

Oh lucky you!! London is great!! SHOPPING!!! Since you have been in London before then I recon you have been at Harrods and Oxford Street? Of course you have!

Deidre said...

I am SOOOO in love with this plan...I don't have any fabulous suggestions at the moment but I'll think of some of the blogs I read and see what I can do.

a life of color said...

I have no suggestion for you except to have fun!!! I am soooo jealous!!

Unknown said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!

Ashley said...

no freaking way! AMAZING! you should stalk sarah's blog (fairy tales are true) - she's been all over europe and been to some amazball places.

have fun!

Meg O. said...

How amazing!!! I am so excited for you... and JEALOUS! London is my favorite place on earth!

erica said...

Oh my gosh!!! How exciting this is absolutely amazing! I am completely jealous of you!

xo

Amy said...

Paris for your birthday: Le Refuge des Fondues!! It is sooo much fun and you drink wine out of baby bottles!

rebecca said...

shut up!! all other bdays will suck after this.

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

How fun! How many days will you be gone? I'd go straight to wine country :)

style-for-style said...

love the gardens at the musee rodin

Tang said...

AH-mazing!!! I've always wanted to do Europe, but haven't had the chance to yet. Hope you have an amazing time there when you go!

Pretzel Thief said...

Wooo hooooo! You lucky duck! You'll have a fantabulous time, no doubt.

My Yogi and I will be in Paris next year, God willing (London, Paris, possibly Amsterdam -- where we have friends -- and/or Lisbon, and Serbia and Croatia for the end)...

Also, Paris in winter? Can you say MAGICAL?! Eeeeeep!

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh soooo exciting!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...