After watching hours of royal wedding footage yesterday, I came to the conclusion that my friends and I would either make superb royals, or truly terrible ones.
Why we should probably go ahead and find princes to marry:
1. We are experienced champagne drinkers.
2. We appreciate fancy things.
3. Our British accents are above average.
4. We are funny enough to make the queen laugh.
5. We could definitely pull off the crazy hat/fascinator look.
Why royalty would not suit us and we'd be banned from Buckingham Palace:
1. We [and by we, I mean Courtney] enjoy PDA too much.
2. We [and by we I mean Courtney and me] show too much emotion over everything.
3. Our attempts to make the queen laugh would most likely be deemed too inappropriate.
4. We might end up on tabloid covers looking like we had a bit too much fun after a night out.
5. We [and by we I mean me] would want to use our royal influence and possession of massive square footage to rescue an inordinate amount of animals.
So, really, we have a 50/50 shot of dominating this gig.
Hey, Harry, Caroline is single. Wanna come to Texas?