Sunday, April 17, 2011

Clear Cru for life!

It may be 1 am, I just have to give a quick shout out to three of the best friends I have ever had.


We make a point to see each other every time I come home, and this weekend was no exception. In fact, they just left my house after a few hours of laughing too much, reminiscing over my embarrassing journals, and speculating on the lives of others.
Then it hit us that this may be the last time we're all together for a while. Ronnie is moving out of town with her fiance, Haritha is busy in med school, Swampy works and goes to school, and I'm in Houston. We know we'll always be close, but it's a little sad watching us grow up.

At any rate, I love these girls and don't know what I would do without them. Can't wait to see where our lives take us. We've been through absolutely everything together, and I have no doubt there will be so much more.


*Title courtesy of what we called ourselves in high school. We didn't drink, smoke the herbs, cuss, or do anything mildly naughty. And actually, we're real proud of that.*

3 comments:

Caroline at Her Own Eden said...

yall are all so precious! they just all need to make a houston trip and we'll take them to South Beach!!!

min said...

awww don't worry, as long as you girls put in effort to keep in touch and get together, it'll be great! sometimes it's nice to see how me and my girlfriends have grown.. it can be amazing. :) xo

H said...

awwww I LOVE YOU, WONDERWALL!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...