Thursday, March 17, 2011

That time I lied to you and said I was going to post about stuff and then didn't

About that.
Sorry!

I have been a hot mess of emotions lately, and it has muddled my brain.
I'd tell you the story, but maybe I'll save that for another day.

But today is St. Patrick's day, so celebrate all things green! And gingers!
Ronnie and Marshal, the newly engaged couple, will be in town tonight and I am excited to show them a good time.

That's about all I can handle for now. Seriously y'all, this is bad. My brain took a vacation and decided not to tell me. I'll be back when it decides to check in again!


1 comment:

*Trisha* said...

No worries (: Blogs come second.... third... or twenty-ith in line when it comes to important things in life.

Hope you have a fun night/weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...