Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patrick's Day might be my new favorite thing

Until this year, I had never celebrated St. Patrick's Day before.
So I guess I was making up for the years I missed out.
PLUS, Ronnie and Marshal were in town! [and a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to my life partner!]
It was definitely quite the night.

Life Partners since 2003!

I love bringing together friends from different parts of my life. Don't know what I'd do without either of them!

My favorite engaged couple!

We took ourselves on a date to get green margaritas and beer.



Partners in crime always.

I want the world to see how good Courtney is at creeping on pictures. It is a talent unlike any other!

Coming up on the blog:
Jumping over a fire while holding hands with Caroline and getting covered in mud.
A Saturday pedal party.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

It was the best St. Patrick's Day ever!!

Caroline at Her Own Eden said...

... I still don't think I've fully recovered from SPD2K11...

Katie in Colors said...

I heart St. Patty's Day. I hope you celebrated for me too, I was busy playing single mom to the pseudo-stepson...

Can't wait to hear the fire story!

la beast said...

nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle.cant you see..sometimes your words just hypnotize me

Mama said...

You need to get your ass to Dallas next yesar for St. Patty's. For reals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...