Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Maegan!

Today one of my oldest and dearest friends turns 23!
Maegan and I have known each other since the 5th grade, back when I thought she was slutty for wearing tall shoes and skirts with slits. We've been through a lot together, and our friendship means the world to me.
So happy birthday, dear girl!

My all time favorite picture of us. This is basically what happens when we're together.


We have spent most of our New Year's Eves together and always had a good time.


Being silly, as it is our custom.



See what I mean?



This bear has a story. I will not even begin to explain. Let's just say that we have very rich imaginations.



Maegan went to college in the town where this is. What a lucky girl!



For a while, we had a thing for stealing signs.



Love you!!





*I so wish that I was able to put pictures from high school and middle school on here. Unfortunately, my middle school pictures are not in digital form, and there are no high school ones on facebook! But you'd all be laughing if you could see some of the pictures from waaay back in the day*






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...