Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Award

The lovely Caroline gave me this Happy Award! So without any further ado, here are 10 things that make me happy:

1. Seeing animals and being able to pet them (I am a 5 year old, I know).

2. Biting into a crisp apple.

3. Buying a great new piece of clothing for a good price.

4. Snow-covered mountains.

5. Cadbury Eggs

6. Day dreaming about the fabulous life I want to lead.

7. Reading my favorite blogs.

8. Netflix.

9. Stocking up on groceries and planning what I will cook with all of it.

10. Catching up on tv shows online.

I pass this Happy Award onto...
(Yes, girls, I know it's cheesy...BUT what better way to waste time when you're bored?)

1 comment:

JMay said...

I find myself doing #6 very often :-) It's a good thing though b/c it motivates me to work hard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...