A list of random items to start the morning:
1. Nestle is sponsoring an actual GOLDEN TICKET contest in their Wonka Bars. The winner gets to take 3 friends on a TRIP AROUND THE WORLD. I'm fairly certain I've never actually seen a Wonka Bar, but rest assured I will be seeking them out now.
2. Madame Tussaud's in London is adding Rob Pattinson to their collection. The work of the wax people makers never fails to impress me, but I am skeptical that they will be able to capture his brooding look. Oh no, I sound like a 13 year old girl. Forgive me, I sometimes like to regress 10 years.
3. Snooki and her ridiculous hair bump annoy me and should not be allowed to be a pop culture icon. That is all.
4. Oscar night has snuck up on me this year. As a film lover and someone who wouldn't mind going into the business one day, Oscar night is typically akin to a national holiday for me. However, this year I'm worried because I no longer have access to DVR in my house. The horror!! Hopefully I'll be able to snag the t.v. before anyone else starts using it.
5. Easter candy is everywhere and is serving as a torture device for me. I caved and bought a bag of Cadbury mini milk chocolate eggs (not to be confused with normal Cadbury eggs...those are bigger and creme filled. Also, they are my favorite chocolate and I have yet to purchase any because I CAN'T FIND THEM. Sadness. Yet, probably a good thing).
How yummy do these chocolate shoes look? Two of my favorite things in one!