Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Australian wine enthusiasts

As luck would have it, we were in wine country.

*Angels singing*

Will was a dear and drove Caroline and I around so that we could sample to our hearts' content. 

And sample we did.

I  came back the proud owner of two bottles of Australian wine and one bottle of the best cider you'll ever taste.



This became Caroline's signature face of the trip.


Yes, she bought three bottles of wine to transport back home. More than acceptable.





My mouth is watering just thinking of all the wineries we didn't make a stop at, but my liver thanks me.

Next time!!

2 comments:

The Management said...

yay wineries! glad you had fun :)

Sara Louise said...

Um, who is Will?? Cutie patootie.
And do you still have the two bottles or are they gone already? If they were mine, they'd be gone already :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...