Friday, October 8, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes

First and foremost, does anyone know where I can get a kitty cat hat like this?! Chester obviously needs one. As an orange cat who was found but 9 days before Halloween, this is his favorite time of year.


In other news, today is my last day of work before the big move. I know this job has really been kind of pointless and has not helped advance my skills or resume in any way, but I will miss the people. There are some favorites I'll miss the most: Cindy, the clothing manager who would always come by my office just to chat and share gossip, and Mary Fran the beer-loving, restaurant connoisseur who reminds me so much of my mom. They've all been so good to me, and for that I am very thankful. Also, I will miss being able to catch up on TV shows, blogs, and Perezhilton all in a day's work. I have a feeling there won't be time for that with my new job that actually utilizes my degree. Time to grow up, I suppose!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...