Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oops

I've been such an absentee blogger lately.
Here are my reasons why.

1. This particular entry from the blog Hyperbole and a Half. Boredom, and the encouragement of a friend, led me to create my own Alot drawing.

You're welcome.

2. The series finale of LOST. I admit, watching it had become such a chore and I was enormously ready for it to end. I finally forced myself through the episode and was not disappointed. Am I still confused? Yes. Are they all dead now? Who knows. My greatest hope for the show was that Jack and Kate would ultimately end up together, and I was beyond happy that it actually happened. Plus, Jack's dying moments were spent with Vincent the dog. Perfection. Sorry if I just spoiled that for anyone.

3. The Vampire Diaries series. Not the TV show, the books. Because most good things in life are descended from books. My friend Maegan sent them all to me in PDF format, and I have breezed through them. They make the work day go by so much faster! I tend to become very invested in books, especially trashy teen ones, so reading these has taken precedence over everything else internet related. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a cheap thrill. Warning: They are totally different from the TV show. But in a good way.

These things have taken up large chunks of my time, so much so that I began to forsake blogging. I promised myself I would return once I find out what happens to Elena/Stefan/Damon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...