It takes a lot to make me truly uncomfortable. This is something I pride myself on. But I can surely think of some things...
1. Running into ex-boyfriends. Ain't nobody got tiiiime for that.
2. Speaking of exes, the time my mom asked me in high school if my then-boyfriend "touched my breasts" when we made out. Ew, mom.
3. Seeing people sweat profusely.
4. Pictures of myself from ages 7-16.
5. People with staring problems.
And that's all I have for this Friday. My mind is shot.
I"m ready for the Cinco de Mayo weekend. Ole!