Monday, December 5, 2011

Fab Four does Houston

Having my girls in for the weekend was absolutely wonderful!

We danced, ate, shopped, ate some more, had a photo shoot, made pizzas, ate some more, played games, and ate some more.

PERFECT!

5 million pictures to follow.


What up, iPhone picture with no flash.


Despite what this looks like, we don't like to just hang out in hotels. There was an awesome bar downstairs.




We did some shopping on a hip street. So I took a picture with Instagram to make them look like hipsters.


No girls weekend would be complete without a photo shoot in a park on a beautiful day.




I've been fooling everyone. This is the real me.













I am so incredibly thankful to have these ladies in my life. 

They know me, inside and out, and love me for all my weirdness.

Can we do this every weekend, please?

5 comments:

alicia said...

pretty girls!

Kaylia Payne said...

That looks like such a fun weekend! I love how happy these photos are :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast, you ladies are adorable:-)

http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

Sara Louise said...

The best friends are the ones that you can be really silly with :-)

Ashley said...

ya'll make quite the sassy four-some! love the photoshoot....my one friend sarah and i do this every time we get together! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...