Monday, October 31, 2011

The first time I have gone to a Halloween party in at least 500 years

Happy Halloween, friends!

I did a few Halloweeny things this past weekend that I'd like to share with you.

Friday night marked the first Halloween party I have been to in ages.

My costume wasn't exactly creative, but I had a great time eating too much chips and ranch dip and hanging out with good friends.



Don't worry, I didn't drink the entire bottle in one sitting.
[Though I am capable of doing so.]

Oh you know, I just hung out with my friend Ke$ha.


And Quinn from Glee.
My friends are diverse.



And of course I had to get a picture of the cat.



Did you do anything special for Halloween this weekend??

7 comments:

Courtney B said...

I love your costume!! You look adorable :)

erica said...

Happy Halloween! What a cute costume! You look crazy cute. I hate halloween and only wore a costume once in college in maybe 2006 or 2007 and will probably never wear a costume ever again LOL

xo

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Yay Halloween! I love costumes! Yours was totally cute!

paddle to shore said...

Aw! I'm so glad you were able to find my blog again. I've changed the URL several times, but this time it's staying. I hope you have a wonderful Halloween night. XO

Ashley said...

amazing costume! you make such a pretty ballerina!

and Ke$ha?! amazeballs!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

HA HA... love those pics! So much fun! Hope you had a great halloween!

XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

choose to be happy blog said...

you.look. ADORABLE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...