Friday, December 25, 2009

Fa la la la la

Merry Christmas! Seeing as how it's past 12 am, I am allowed to say this. I've been a horrible blogger lately, but life has been stressful and confusing. I don't like thinking about it because it raises my blood pressure, so here's some jolly Christmas images instead!


Hey, Christmas tree!


Those who know her are aware that my mom is a great cook. She was very excited about the tiramisu she made for Christmas lunch. My mom and I do NOT look alike, but I see myself in this picture. I think it might be the look on her face and her general stance.


My bff Maegan. We've known each other since the 5th grade. She's one of those people who I can look at old photo albums and laugh at with about how awkward we were or the strange things we did as kids. Every year at Christmas we announce that we are getting married. This has happened for about the past five years now.

The table is all set for Christmas lunch. My mom has repeated the menu to me about a million times now: prime rib roast, twice baked potatoes, green beans, asparagus, brussle sprouts, rolls (Sister Schubert, duh), a lemon curd cake, and tiramisu. Did I mention there would only be five of us?
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
P.S. Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a job in Houston and an apartment to call home within at least one month of the new year. Thanks big guy.




1 comment:

Caroline at Her Own Eden said...

I love your mom's hair! She looks great! I am sure all the food was yummy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...