Wednesday, February 27, 2013

On the [Aussie] Farm + a wedding

I got back from Australia on Sunday evening and am still jet lagged.

Ambien is my friend.

It was an incredible trip. I'm obviously a little biased, but I do love that country [continent...whatever].

The trip began with a visit back to the farm in Victoria for a wedding weekend.

Let me tell you, friends, Aussies know how to do weddings.

The reception was held in a giant tent in the garden, and it may or may not have ended at 5 am the next morning.

This American made it until about 3, though numerous cans of Bundaberg rum and coke prevent me from knowing the exact time.

I had  fabulous time and feel so lucky to be a part of all this.

 

A Kelpie puppy named Boots. Also, please note my authentic Aussie work shirt.


This is the hut. It's sole purpose is for parties. That's Australia for you!






2 comments:

Suget said...

Whoa! Okay, so yeah, I have to agree with you. The whole party until 5am sounds like so much fun!
And your trip looked like a lot of funtimes too!

Sara Louise said...

You two are GORGEOUS together all dressed up! Almost as cute as Boots. Almost.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...