Thursday, June 14, 2012

Randomocity

It may appear that I've fallen off the face of the earth.

Not so.

Life just gets a little tricky sometimes, y'all.

So here are some tidbits that have been keeping me going.


Via
The world's most sexually frustrating book. What? I know everyone else is thinking it. But seriously, this book was like crack. Shitty writing, laughable dialogue, but...damn.



Via
Probably my new favorite show. The writing is smart, and for the most part, relatable. The characters intrigue me while providing large doses of comedic relief. Basically, there is nothing I don't love about this show. Can Lena Dunham be my BFF?


Via
Whoever decided to put coconut in Greek yogurt is a genius. While it doesn't exactly quench my hunger for a slice of chocolate cake/pie/cookies/ice cream, it temporarily does the trick. Or I fool myself into thinking so.



Via
 With a girls trip to Myrtle Beach at the beginning of August, it's high time I get into shape. Enter: boot camp. I feel so accomplished after every session. So accomplished that I often follow it up with an alcoholic beverage or carb loaded meal. Clearly I'm not good at this exercise thing.



Via
Wedding planning! [not my own] BFFs are preparing for marriage left and right. I witnessed one pick out her dress, am gearing up for another's bachelorette party, and got a call from another informing me of her Vegas proposal. I can only hope that one of them will make the last minute decision to add on a one mile long train to their dress like the chick in the above picture.


Via
Travel times. Impending trips keep me going. Boston, Myrtle Beach, Australia, and little ones in between. Particularly excited about that last one of course. Bring on the Ambien, footy, and kangaroos. 


What's keeping you going these days? Smut books? Good food?

Do tell!




5 comments:

Pretzel Thief said...

Yes, I've heard from what now feels like a gazillion sources that Fifty Shades of Gray is...intriguing.

Bwah!

I'm sure curiosity will get the better of me soon enough.

"Girls" has yet to be screened here Down Under which: laaaaame. (I'm looking at you, network head honchos!) Looking forward to seeing it eventually.

And oh man, do I ever hear you on exercise...! From about 15 to 21 I used to be muchos athletic and loved doing all manner of things (rollerblading, bike-riding, dancing, power-walking) and now?

YEAH, not so much.

I really need to get my ass into gear, especially since the boy and I are getting our Europe on mid-August. (Which reminds me, when are you coming to Australia?)

Ashley said...

ahhh i am soooo considering boot camp but it's expensive as heeeeck here! but i love it! so i go to all the free sessions. #cheap

and i read about that girls show and that it was supposed to be so relateable....i need to watch it!

Sara Louise said...

I need to hurry up and finish with the book I'm reading so I can start 50 Shades of Grey! I'm dying to find out what all the fuss is about!
And I'm like you, after I workout I'm STARVING and eat pretty much everything that's in my fridge.

Nicole Marie said...

hahaha seriously. i mean if she said inner goddess one more time i was going to freak out...

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Oh fifty shades....
Your crack analogy is perfect! :)
Good luck with boot camp! I hear it's awesome!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...