Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend in my favorite concrete jungle

Did I ever mention I was going to NYC?

Well, I went.

The purpose was to work out some "life decisions" and see friends and family.

Let's just say, it was a stressful weekend.

But it was lovely being in the city in the summer, as opposed to the cold winter months when I usually visit. 

New York never disappoints me.




Rice to Riches. If you haven't been, GO.


The High Line

The set of Wicked. Amazeballs.

That would be Andrew Garfield's back. He's rather attractive.







I <3 NY

View from the Top of the Rock


Central Park in the summer is simple magical.



CRAB pizza. Yes.


Hummingbird cupcake from Georgetown Cupcake



14 comments:

Bri Buzali said...

looks like you had a great weekend! love the pictures

ashleyshari2010 said...

Isn't Wicked just the most amazing thing you've ever seen? By far my favorite...

Meg O. said...

What a wonderful weekend!! I just love NYC and can never get enough of it. That pic of you in Central Park is just GORGEOUS, too!!

Megan said...

I was about to say the same thing! That picture of you in CP is gorgeous! Looks like you had a great weekend!! I am jealous!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Gorgeous shots!!! NYC is the best :)

Anonymous said...

i want to try rice to riches this summer when im there!

Liesl said...

First off, you are ADORABLE!!! Second, you know I LOVE this post and all your NYC pictures...once I get moved in there, if you visit again, we will have to meet up! :) Also, I'm loving that "I hope I get to meet you someday" posting...cute!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

NYC is definitely lovely!! Great pictures!

Sienna said...

ahhhh i love nyc!! this made me smile

Danielle said...

Love the pictures! And you are absolutely gorgeous!! Loving your blog!

Natasha Contreras said...

Oh how I LOVE NY.. it's only been a few months since I was there, and already I miss it dearly.

Nicole Marie said...

i saw wicked in LA it was aaammmaaziinng... i could really go for some ny pizza right now!

Ashley said...

girl you do so much fun travel!! sorry your weekend was stressful :( but hope you got some good life decisions worked out!!

XO, A

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Looks like a delightful time!!!
Did you LOVE Wicked???!!!!! It's one of my faves! :)
These photos make me want to go back!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...