In no particular order:
1. Eat at Shake Shack
2. Eat at Rice to Riches
3. Have brunch at Clinton Street Baking Company
4. Have a cupcake at Magnolia Bakery
5. Buy a pastry from Empire Cake
6. Eat pizza..anywhere [but ideally Grimaldi's]
7. Eat a REAL New York bagel every day
8. Stock up on Trader Joe's items
9. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge
10. See a show [I'm thinking War Horse]
11. See Lincoln Center [because as any times as I've been to NYC, I never seem to make it to the Upper West Side]
12. Explore the Brooklyn neighborhood I'll be staying in [it gets more hip every time I visit]
Is anyone surprised that 8 out of 12 items involve food?
I didn't think so.
As a point of reference, please observe some pictures from my last trip there in 2008.
|Magnolia Bakery cupcakes|
|Central Park hot dog|
See y'all next week, 15 pounds heavier!