Thursday, June 26, 2014

Throwing a party in another country

...is just like throwing one in the US. 

Except this one was with 30+ people in an apartment overlooking Melbourne. And it was the first party I've thrown in my own place of residence since uni [please excuse me as I use words to sound like the people I interact with every day]!

The occasion was a SURPRISE birthday shindig for our wonderful housemate, Veri, complete with hiding, jumping out of the dark, and toilet paper streamers. 

Saying it was a fun night would be an understatement. Any party that has margaritas, guacamole, AND Tim Tam cake balls is bound to be a good time.












Next party: 4th of July hut party. Words cannot express my excitement. 

4 comments:

Margo // The Overseas Escape said...

Yay! I want to come next time! So fun :D

Sienna said...

that is a LOT of people in an apartment, haha. glad you had fun though! enjoy the 4th!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Woot woot! Surprise parties are the best!

Your friend looks like Anna Paquin's doppelganger!

Liesl said...

This looks like such a FUN time and I love your red, bold necklace! Once I read margaritas and guacamole, I wish I were there! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...