I found this on the always lovely Ashley's blog, and thought I'd give it a whirl.
Please picture me as I fill this out, besieged by allergies and a sore throat that could be part of said allergies or a product of screaming like a 12 year old girl at the Enrique Iglesias rodeo concert last night [clearly this is a scheduled post].
Just an FYI, Enrique makes out with audience members.
Not me, unfortunately.
Now that you know I did not make out with Enrique, here are some other things to know about me:
1. Which Website do you visit the most?
Facebook. They should be paying me per second I spend there. It's probably a little unhealthy. I can't help it if I like casually stalking people.
2. If you couldn't shave your legs or wax your eyebrows for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Tough question. I'm half Mexican so my eyebrows are thick and grow naturally into a unibrow [there are reasons you've never seen pictures of me as a child]. But hairy legs are unsightly as well. So my answer? Move to Europe where leg hair is accepted.
3. Name a talent you have
Not having any talents should be considered a talent. Hmmm...I do make excellent guacamole.
4. If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would it be?
Tina Fey. And we'd become best friends immediately. She would probably get me a job as a writer on 30 Rock or give me a recurring role on the show. Obviously.
5. If you had to go on a reality TV or game show, which one would you choose?
Jeopardy. I am 75% sure that I could dominate that shiz.
6. If you were president, what's one law you would make?
30 hour work weeks and a MINIMUM six weeks paid vacation. The Europeans know what's up.
7. What's your favorite smell?
Chocolate chip cookies in the oven, followed closely by the Anthro volcano candle
8. You have a spicy piece of gossip, who's the first person you tell?
Courtney and Caroline. I'm pretty sure we know absolutely everything about each other...and everyone else. We're like Gossip Girl without the malicious intent.
9. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
My awkward sense of humor.
10. what's your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving. When else is it appropriate to gorge yourself on delicious food then sit around and do nothing? Oh, always? Ok.
11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was 5, I remember telling people the following: "When I grow up, I want to be a ballerina, doctor, book illustrator, and archaeologist." Ballerina...tried that, not graceful enough. Doctor...went to a special high school for it and decided it was entirely too much school. Book illustrator...wtf I can't even draw. Archaeologist...too much dirt, but a more viable option than the rest.