Friday, July 9, 2010

Fashion rant


Why?!

That is the million dollar question on my mind when it comes to rompers.

Every time I see a "fashion forward" female strutting around in one of these heinous numbers, I can't help but wonder if she actually enjoys sitting on the toilet completely naked, since her particular outfit requires that she become totally disrobed in order to take care of her business.

Believe me, I have tried to keep an open mind and embrace this trend that has overtaken the world of fashion. I mean, if it's a style that has survived through the ages and has now made a comeback, it should have some redeeming features, right?

Wrong.

Face the facts, it's a onesie for adults. I don't know about you, but I'm not particularily keen on going about my day to day business wearing something that a newborn sports. The only difference is that the newborn has no choice.

Maybe there are people (like Gisele) out there who can pull this look off without decreasing their age all the way down to babydom, but this offending textile has me truly perplexed.

Next week's rant...harem pants.

1 comment:

la beast said...

i dont like them either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...